This weeks post is very picture heavy! Feel free to skim, but there were so many good ones, I couldn't help it. The definite highlights from our week were hanging out with Grammy & Gramps on Friday. And then meeting up in Springfield with Grandma and Grandpa and the Jeffrey, Megan, Teigan & Emma! We had a blast.
 |
| "No Grammy, I'm the only one who gets to act like a puppy dog." |
 |
| "I'm watching you!" |
 |
| Dinner at Big R's. Yum! |
 |
| Amos reading while waiting for dinner. |
 |
| "I'm ready for the park." |
 |
| As we pulled up, Teigan said, "This is the coolest place I've ever been." |
 |
| The cousins. |
 |
| Smiley Emma. |
 |
| Grandpa was doing the crazy dance, and got this reaction. |
 |
| And this reaction! He's a pretty funny guy. |
 |
| First time down the slide. "Dad, what are we doing," |
 |
| Emma loved the swing. |
 |
| We've got a couple of swingers on our hands. |
 |
| Dad loved pushing. |
 |
| Somebody wanted to go HIGH! |
 |
| I think Amos enjoyed climbing up the slide more than going down! |
 |
| Our little climber. |
 |
| Too cute! |
Also, Jason is excitedly counting down the days until the end of school and the start of our vacation. In the midst of the countdown, he's applying for jobs, interviewing and taking big tests, like the Praxis! Continue to pray for our family as we follow after the Lord and see what he has in store for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment