Car Seat
 |
| 5 MONTHS |
 |
| 1 MONTH |
Josie and Amos
Not much has changed in personalities!
 |
| 1 MONTH |
 |
| 4 1/2 MONTHS |
Playing with Toys
 |
| "Mom put this silly thing in my hand!" |
 |
| "I want them all!!!!" |
Activity Gym
 |
| "I like to look at toys" |
 |
"I want to put it in my mouth"
|
Bath Time
 |
| "Look at these sweet waves" |
The Progression of Hair
 |
| "Dad looks silly, but I'm balding!" |
 |
| "It's BACK!" |
"I'm sitting..."
 |
| "...with the help of the couch!" |
 |
| "...with the help of the bumbo!" |
 |
| "...with the help of my abs!" |
Sleeping
 |
| Swaddled nice and tight. |
 |
| He pretty much takes the run of the bed now. |
Wrestling with Daddy
 |
| "Take that Daddy" |
No comments:
Post a Comment